1. We believe that there is one God,
eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son,
and God the Holy Spirit
2. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ,
His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death,
in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and His ascension to
the Father’s right hand.
3. We believe that man is totally depraved,
a sinner both nature and practice, therefore totally separated from
God, totally lost and in need of the convicting and regenerating
ministry of the Holy Ghost.
4. We believe that salvation is a free gift
from God offered to any man totally “by grace” and must be received
“through faith” apart from any works, plus nothing and minus
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of
the saved unto “LIFE” and the unsaved unto “JUDGMENT” and
everlasting damnation. We believe in a literal heaven with golden
streets and a literal burning hell with fire and brimstone.
6. We believe in the visible, personal, and
pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the local New Testament
church which is a body of baptized believers who come together in
obedience to Christ to carry out the message of the Word of God.
8. We believe that there are two ordinances
of the local church--Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe
baptism to be the symbolic act of a saved believer being immersed in
water, the Lord’s Supper being observed by the church by taking of
bread and grape juice as a memorial of the Lord’s death and in
expectation of His return.
9. We believe that the Bible ( King James
1611) is the Word of God and is the absolute authority in
determining the faith and practice of God’s people. We affirm that
the sixty-six books of the Bible are inerrant divinely and uniquely
inspired, and are given to mankind written as they were inspired by
the Spirit of God. These Scriptures are divinely intended for
personal study and interpretation under the guidance of the Holy
10. We believe that when a person accepts
the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour, he can never
be lost as he is kept by the power of God.
11. We believe in the personality of Satan;
in his power and kingdom, in his wiles and in his judgment at the
cross and in his eternal destruction in hell.